Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Final Wee of Internship

My goals were to learn a lot of this internship and to be able to figure out what i want to be when i graduate from college. I did learn a lot from the internship, i learn how to fax and scan a lot paper to the computer and i learn how to file. I learn how to fill out immigration paper. I learned about different type of VISAS ( H1-B , J VISA) and work paper. I am still not sure what i want to be when i graduate from college, but i definitely won't work in the immigration. I learned to be responsible for my action, for EX: If i won't be able to make it to work then i need to call and tell them that ahead of time . My internship was very hard. i had to do a lot of work and i have to remember a lot of paper and forms and how to fill everything in and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment